Performance On Student Participation

Dear Prof Brad,


I, You Cong, do solemnly and sincerely grade myself as Excellence. I will further explain myself below with supporting evidence. 


1. Punctuality: I have never ever late for your class or submissions. I valued the importance of your lesson taught and the time sacrificed for this module. S21 isn't your only class, but you still gave your best week in and week out to ensure we have a holistic education here in SIT. Going to university is never easy, and you helped us with ice breaking on your first lesson. That's a lesson I will forever remember as you integrated ice-breaking, fun and lessons all in a session. I am always looking forward to attending your lessons weekly.

2. Participation: I enjoyed your homework even though the deadlines are often tight. I still remember the first assignment, the vodcast on employability, is a memorable one as it was my first time recording a video of myself and talking about myself. I am also honoured to be able to participate in the vodcast on employability competition earlier in September. You also extended your welcome to the class to Orchard Tower to engage with other SIT students, which I benefited greatly. I am really thankful for that wonderful opportunity given to me and my classmates.

3. Discussion: I have actively included myself in both class discussions and group discussions as much as possible. During group discussions, I have always tried to inject new ideas or directions when the team is facing difficulties. I always believe that the cup is never half filled, but instead, it is half empty, and I should always strive to fill up as much as I can. Hence I always strive for the best in improving team discussions and ideas.


I believe that I am flawed as a student and human being, and my sins are listed below to grace my Excellence grades below.

There are times when I find the pace of your lesson too fast to keep up and often being distracted by my own train of thought. This has caused me to lose focus and miss certain key information. I hope you are a great man with a great heart who can forgive and overlook my misdeeds.


With that, I hereby grade my Excellence for participation in this module.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introductory Letter

Research Pathway For E-bike