Dear Prof Brad, I, You Cong, do solemnly and sincerely grade myself as Excellence. I will further explain myself below with supporting evidence. 1. Punctuality: I have never ever late for your class or submissions. I valued the importance of your lesson taught and the time sacrificed for this module. S21 isn't your only class, but you still gave your best week in and week out to ensure we have a holistic education here in SIT. Going to university is never easy, and you helped us with ice breaking on your first lesson. That's a lesson I will forever remember as you integrated ice-breaking, fun and lessons all in a session. I am always looking forward to attending your lessons weekly. 2. Participation: I enjoyed your homework even though the deadlines are often tight. I still remember the first assignment, the vodcast on employability, is a memorable one as it was my first time recording a video of myself and talking about myself. I am also honoured to be able to participate in ...
Thanks for this, YouCong.
ReplyDelete